Why you should rent newborn cloth
- Buying a brand new newborn stash is costly
- Renting a stash can save you thousands or at the very least cost you less than disposables would
- Gives you an opportunity to try out a variety of types and brands
- No chemicals on your baby from day one
The below sets are examples of the types of newborn sets we can put together for you. We will walk you through the options so you can make an informed decision about which nappies you think will work best for you. We will quote you on the set we put together for you once we know what you would like.
Talk to us
Your deposit is to be paid upfront, for each week that you use the nappies we will deduct the weekly rental off your deposit. If there is anything left from your deposit on return of the nappies, you will be reimbursed once we receive the nappies back in good condition.
Terms and Conditions
Once you have selected your rental stash, you must check the box that says “I agree to the terms and conditions.” By signing this document, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. Not complying with the terms and conditions could result in you not receiving back part or all of your deposit or being liable for an extra fee.
1. You agree to only use detergents free of softeners. Check the packaging to be sure or contact us. 2. You agree to not use any laundry additives such as bleach, vinegar or bicarb, etc. without first discussing with us beforehand. 3. You agree to only use a cloth safe cream such as Sproglets, Simply Bee Baby Bum Balm, Coconut oil, Oh Lief. If you must use a zinc based cream, please be very careful not to get any on your diaper as this can ruin them. Use a fleece liner as a barrier. 4. You will not hold Petit Pear liable for any consequence that may occur when using your rental diapers. 5. You will return the diapers to us on time, you are covered for 8 weeks rental on payment of your deposit. Please contact us prior to shipping so we know when to expect them. Please also provide us with a tracking numer. 7. If you need your diapers for extra time (once you have used your deposit amount), let us know and we will invoice you weekly or monthly depending on your needs. 8. Return shipping to Petit Pear is the responsibility of the renter. You will not receive a refund of your deposit until Petit Pear receives the diapers; therefore please make use of a well known and reliable shipping service. 9. You will return your diapers to us clean, free of smells and fully functional (meaning if there is non-cloth safe diaper rash cream residue on your diapers, ripped, or torn we will deduct a fee for that diaper/s). We understand that there will be normal wear and tear and possibly some staining as well. 10. If the diapers are received in such a condition that they are considered damaged (even if it was accidental), the full retail value of that item will be deducted from your deposit. You will also be held responsible for lost diapers. 11. Any diaper that is not returned to us we will deduct the full retail cost of the diaper from your deposit or invoice you an additional fee.