Biddykins Hemp Jersey Flat
- Hemp jersey is a super trim, absorbent and stretchy fabric
- Hemp fabric does lose its shape and stiffens while drying. Simply pull it straight and work it by hand to soften
- It can be tumble dried – which also softens it
- Fit around baby and fasten with a Snappi
- Or pad fold and use as an insert to boost absorbency
- Being less absorbent than hemp fleece, we usually suggest using 2 hemp jersey flats at night times70cm x 70cm Hemp Jersey square fabric can be folded and used as absorbent layers in cloth nappies.
- This hemp jersey fabric is thinner than the hemp fleece fabric that regular hemp inserts are made from, and is not as absorbent as hemp fleece fabric.
- Hemp jersey fabric is about as absorbent as our bamboo terry flats, but significantly thinner. The trade off is that bamboo flats, while bulkier, are far softer.
- Because the fabric is not folded and sewn together it dries much faster on the line than inserts which consist of several layers.