Sproglets Bug balm for everyday use.
- Coconut oil – soothing and moisturising, with anti-microbial properties.
- Jojoba oil – conditions, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and healing effects.
- Beeswax – forms a natural barrier and has anti-allergenic, anti-inflammatory and anti-germicidal properties.
- Lavender oil – soothing and anti-septic properties.
- Melaleuca oil – anti-fungal, anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties.
- Lemon grass oil – stimulating, soothing and balancing, while preventing the growth of yeast and bacteria. Effectively repels and kills bugs and fleas.
- Citronella oil – anti-bacterial, anti-septic, anti-inflammatory and fungicidal properties. The ability to repel and kill insects.
Sproglets Bug balm is anatural anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties make it an extremely effective barrier to the elements. It contains healing properties and can be used to treat insect bites, stings and small abrasions. This bug balm has excellent bug repelling power and can even kill insects.
How to use:
Apply Sproglets bug balm in the late afternoon for an effective insect repellent at night. It can also be used throughout the day to repel and kill biting insects.